The Media Literacy Council (MLC) works in partnership with industry, community and government organisations to champion and deliver public education and awareness programmes relating to media literacy and cyber wellness.
Long-term strategic partnerships help to widen the MLC's reach and impact across different audiences through the support of our partner’s media literacy initiatives. Our partners include:
- Institute of Technical Education – working with ITE’s Media Smart Club ambassadors to champion good digital citizenship and spearhead projects to influence their peers and the community
- Innova Junior College – Supporting IJC’s Digital Literacy initiatives targeted at secondary schools and tertiary students
- Singapore Science Centre – collaboration on Science Centre’s “I’m a Young IT Whiz” Card programme to promote media literacy
- Singapore Kindness Movement – supporting student-led projects that promote kindness online
The MLC also provides community sponsorships for projects and/or campaigns which promote positive and responsible behaviour and critical thinking online.
- DQ Institute – not-for-profit organisation that seeks to improve digital education, culture, and innovation through cross-sector collaborations, global dialogue, and big data research
- Fullscreen Campaign – campaign by Final Year students from Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, to empower Smart Digital Parents
- Temasek Polytechnic – school-wide video competition to imbue the Council’s values of Be Safe, Be Kind, Be Smart Online
If you would like to work us, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.